Rights of Light.
Rights of Light is a complex legal matter that requires excellent knowledge of the subject matter and appropriate due diligence throughout the life cycle of a project. At Schofield’s we have a highly experienced team of rights of light experts that have been providing advice for many years ensuring that our clients get the maximum developable area for their site whilst managing the full risks associated with rights of light.
In managing our projects, our in-house CAD technicians can carry out all the calculations necessary for the leading surveyor to provide diligent advice critical to the success of a project. Each project is Director led, which allows for clients to feel confident in relying upon the advice that we provide.
Below is a list of the services that we offer for rights of light:
- Full computer assessments calculating rights of light infringements.
- Advice on valuation of compensation attributable to the losses within the neighbouring properties.
- Full rights of light reports.
- Rights of light mitigation strategy.
- 3D Presentations to our clients.
- Development gain calculations.
- Book Value calculations.
- “Jelly mould” developable area massing.
- Cutback assessments.
- Negotiations for rights of light (neighbour or developer).
- Expert Witness.
- Liaising with underwriters/brokers to procure rights of light insurance.
If you would like to speak with one of our experts regarding a project that you have, please do feel free to get in touch with one of our Directors, Stephen.email@example.com for more information.